Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: August 30th, 2020
Welcome to Inward Breathwork's (“The Company's") website!
The Company's website and apps (hereinafter referred to as the “Website“) which was designed to help people release stress & anxiety and get more intouch with their authentic self through breathwork. The Website is owned by Go Inward, Inc.
These Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Agreement“) apply to: (1) all of the products, services and websites offered by The Company, including, but not limited to, the Website; (2) mobile, tablet, internet television, or other digital or electronic versions of the video streaming platform; (3) software; and (4) any applications created by The Company whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Service“).
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any classes, events or activities (the“Program”) hosted, sponsored, or affiliated with The Company, I hereby voluntarily acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Community Guidelines
- Do not publish your personal information in a public community. Please use direct messaging when personal information must be shared.
- Do not take screenshots from The Company’s community and post them anywhere without explicit consent from the publisher of the original content.
- Do not share private conversations between users that were had with the expectation of remaining private.
- Threatening language, harassment, violence, racism, bullying, attacks on or intimidation of any party, including our community members or staff; malicious speech regarding topics of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnic origin or race, religion, disability, size; sexist comments; or hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Discrimination against people based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics will not be tolerated.
2. Health Disclaimer
- I fully understand that I will be engaging in activities that may involve physical exercise and risks of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also that of other persons, the activities, or the condition of the premises or equipment used;
- I understand that it is my responsibility to determine that I am physically and medically able to participate in the Program and, if necessary, to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Program. I represent and warrant that I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the Program, including no known history of epilepsy;
- I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved with participating in the Program, including risks of serious injury, permanent disability and death, and that there may be risks neither known nor reasonably foreseeable at this time. I have read the Notice Regarding Photosensitive Seizures below and understand that the Program may include video projections and stimulating visuals. I agree to fully assume all such risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following any such injury;
- I agree to release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue the Company and its affiliates, officers, administrators, directors, teachers, and other employees of the Company(the“Releasees”)from any and all liability to me, including to my heirs or next of kin, for any and all claims, demands, losses, or damages on account of injury, including disability, death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the Releasees in connection with the Program, including due to negligence of the Releasees.
- I agree to conduct myself in a safe and reasonable manner. I agree that I will not participate in the Program while under the influence of drugs or alcohol and will not consume drugs or alcohol while participating in the Program.
- NOTICE REGARDING PHOTOSENSITIVE SEIZURES: A very small percentage of people may have seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain visual images, such as light flashes or patterns that may appear in videos. Even if they have never had a seizure or epilepsy before, some people may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these“photosensitiveepileptic seizures” while watching visual simulations. These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion or momentary loss of awareness. Immediately stop participating in the Program and consult a doctor if you experience any seizure related symptoms.
The Company’s content is not directed to persons under eighteen(18)years of age, and by providing information about yourself to The Company you are representing that you are eighteen(18)years of age or older. You must be at least eighteen(18)years of age to become a Member and purchase Services. By agreeing to this Agreement during the sign up process, you represent and certify that you are legally able to enter into any and all purchase agreements with The Company and its partners, vendors, agents and service providers.
4. Membership Subscription Fees
The Company offers membership subscription-based access to its on-demand classes(“Classes“).The Company reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any Content, Class, or Online Course. Subject to your payment of any applicable fees (including applicable taxes) and your compliance with all of the other terms The Company specifies for the Service, The Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license, so long as the Classes and/or Online Courses are available on the Service, to access, view, use, and display Classes and/or Online Courses for non-commercial, private use.
Membership Subscription to Classes
- Billing for Membership to Classes. Memberships, which provide you with access to Classes, are billed on a periodic basis as specified at the time of purchase(e.g.,monthly, quarterly, or yearly). Your Membership subscription will continue in effect on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or the Service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to this Agreement. If membership is cancelled or terminated before the end of the applicable billing cycle, The Company will not reimburse the Member for the remainder of that paid month. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to avoid additional membership charges.
- Pricing for Membership Subscriptions. When you purchase a membership subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If The Company later increases the price of the subscription, The Company will notify you via email. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.
- Free Trial for Membership to Classes. We require that you provide a valid credit or debit card(“PaymentSource“) at the time you register for a free trial to ensure that you have continued access to your membership after the expiration of the free trial period(“FreeTrial“). The Company will not bill your account until the Free Trial has expired and provided that you have not cancelled your account during the Free Trial period. You may only use a Free Trial once. The Company reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than one Free Trial. It is very important to understand that you will not receive a notice from The Company that your Free Trial has ended and that payment for your subscription is due. If you wish to avoid charges to your payment method, you must cancel your subscription prior to midnight EST on the last day of your Free Trial period.
- No Sharing of Membership Subscriptions. Members of The Company may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by The Company as fraudulent use of the Service, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use. The Company reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
5. Proprietary Rights
Materials on the Service, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements(collectively,“Material“)are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by The Company or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to The Company. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on the Service are made available to you for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Service, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without The Company’s prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the Service or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
6. Modification/Discontinuation of Content
We regularly make changes to the Service. The availability of the Content, as well as platforms and compatible devices through which devices are available, will change from time to time. The Company reserves the right to replace or remove any Content and the platforms available to you through the Service, including specific titles of Content, and to otherwise make changes in how we operate the Service. Additionally, you agree that for various reasons, certain Content may be available through one platform may not be available on another. We hope not to, but we may change, suspend or discontinue – temporarily or permanently – some or all of the Service(includingthe Content and compatible devices through with the Service is accessed, with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. In our continued assessment of the Service, we may from time to time, with respect to any or all of our users, experiment with or otherwise offer certain features or other elements of the Service, including promotional features, user interfaces, plans, pricing, and advertisements. You acknowledge that The Company may do so in The Companies sole discretion at any time without notice.
7. Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by contacting Customer Support at [email protected]. If you cancel your membership before the end of the applicable billing cycle, your account will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period.
The Company reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Service immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if The Company believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, furnished The Company with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Service by others.
When you close or de-activate your account or if your account is otherwise terminated, we have the right, but not the obligation, to store your personal information, settings, saved and completed classes, and teachers you have followed. Unless we have exercised our right to terminate your account, you can re-activate your account at any time by contacting us.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions, please contact [email protected]